Friday, July 15, 2011

Mid July update

I have been so bad about updating this blog that I do believe I am talking to myself since I noticed no one commented on my last post ha ha. I can't believe the summer is flying by this fast. It seems all I do is work and sleep. We did have a nice July 4th long weekend. My daughter and the boys came and we cooked out, and my sweeite and I snuck in a bit of geocaching. Other than that life is nice and peaceful. I'm working on Saturday but plan to check out a new campground on Sunday. If we like it we will leave a deposit and go back in two weeks.  We don't get many weekends off together and want to take advantage of the few we have together. We both love to camp but due to the tight schedule thought we would look for one close to home. I hope this one works out.  More later

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the few good things my accident brought was more time for me to spend with my family. When I was still working my 70 to 80 hour work load meant the three of us communicated by e-mail even though we all lived in the same house!

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Summer is flying! Hope you and your sweetie get to enjoy lots of weekends together.

Carole Burant said...

I know, it's so hard to believe that it's mid July already! Seems we waited forever for summer to arrive and now it's almost over. What a shame that you have to work so many weekends so I don't blame you for taking advantage of any weekend that you ARE off:-) Hopefully that campsite will work out and you two can spend quality time together!! xoxo

KathyA said...

Summer is indeed flying by. Glad you checked in -- been thinking about you.

I hope the nearby camping works out!!

Kim Campbell said...

Summer is going by super fast! I'm glad things are going so well for you and you are happy!